Milling Machine Tools
Longest Lasting Tools on the Market
A variety of tool dimensions for roughing, semi-finishing, and finishing are available for milling Zirconia, Titanium, Chrome Cobalt, PMMA, and Wax. The coating and use of a specific grade of carbide is the key to maximizing precision, accuracy, tool-life, as well as the integrity of the restorations.
- Guaranteed to outlast your current burs
- Diamond-coated & uncoated burs for zirconia
- Accomodates most mills & strategies–Including Roland, VHF, Origin, Zirkon Zahn, Datron, & IMES
- Diamond-coated burs have 10,000 HV vs. 2,000 HV of competitors
- Diamond-coated burs perform up to 700°C vs 350°C of competitors
- Highest quality and strength available on the market
ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN GERMANY, STOCKED IN THE U.S.
Shipping & Handling from the U.S. Not Included